TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access or the use of this Website or Services or purchase of any Product from our Website shall mean that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms. By accessing or using this Website, Sub-domain or Services, you also represent that you have the legal authority as per applicable law (including but not limited to age requirement) to accept these Terms on behalf of yourself and/or any other person you represent in connection with your use of the Website, Sub-domain or Services. If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not authorised to use the Website, Sub-domain or Services.
- Website: Website will include all Website and sub-domains currently owned or which might be purchased in the future by us.
- Services: We provide a range of products and services. Please note that new products and services might be added, removed or modified, and therefore, the Customers are requested to visit Websites to stay updated about the available products and services regularly.
- Customer understands and agrees that we don’t guarantee the accuracy, reliability and usefulness of such said information. The information provided by us might not be appropriate for all users.
- You understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from us, such as product/service announcements or administrative messages, and that these communications are part of the Service and you will not be able to opt-out of receiving them.
- You understand and agree that we provide Services "AS-IS" and that it assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings (where applicable). You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service. Also, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service. We will not replace any lost or stolen coupons, gift vouchers or any other items received by you as part of the Services rendered by us.
- We acknowledge that our Website can be accessed from any jurisdiction of the world with or without the use of VPN; however, We do not provide Services to the residents and companies registered in countries which are currently under sanctions imposed by the United States of America, United Nations and the United Arab Emirates or under the applicable international laws and guidelines. For the Sanctions and the indicative list of countries under such Sanction, please visit;
- Please note that this list is only for illustrative purposes. We are not obliged to provide the complete list of sanctioned or prohibited countries, and therefore, Customers are expected to do their due diligence before using our Website or subscribing to Services offered by us.
- If a Customer is resident of restricted countries as provided above, then we have the complete discretion to cancel any purchase or order as and when it comes to our attention, without providing any advance notification to the concerned Customer or User, and we shall not have any obligation towards such Customers. Such Customers shall not have any right to seek a refund from us; however, we have the discretion to whether or not return the fund transferred by such Customers.
- We will always endeavour to deliver all Services on time and in good quality to the best of its capability and subject to no interruption from its vendors and partners,
- We will always endeavour to quick and efficient customer support services,
- We will provide with agreed and paid Services or Products to the best of its capability and subject to no interruption from its vendors and partners,
- You understand and agree that we provide the Services on 'as-is', 'with all faults' and 'as available' basis. You agree that use of our Website or the Services is at your risk. All warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, the title and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by us whether express or implied and expressly disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the;
- accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information, the content, data, products and/or services, merchantability or any warranty for fitness for a particular purpose;
- that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or that all deficiencies, errors, defects or non-conformities will be corrected;
- the quality of any services, content, information, data, or other material on our Website will meet your expectations or requirements;
- any errors in the Website will be corrected;
- warranties against infringement of any third-party intellectual property or proprietary rights; or other warranties relating to performance, non-performance, or other acts or omissions of our officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, or suppliers etc.
- We do not warrant that any of the software or Application used and or licensed in connection with the Services will be compatible with other third-party software or devices nor does it warrant that operation of the Services and the associated software will not damage or disrupt other software or hardware. We, our affiliates, successors, and assigns, and each of their respective investors, directors, officers, employees, agents, and suppliers (including distributors and content licensors) shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our Website or the Services, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or other theory, even if we were advised of the possibility of damages.
- We, our officers, managers, members, employees, attorneys or agents shall not be liable (jointly or severally) under any circumstances, including but not limited to negligence for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind. This statement includes but not limited to the use of Services offered by us, data and profit loss on any theory of liability which may arise in or out of the connection with the ability or inability of the services offered by us or the materials on the Website. The fact remains true despite the advice given to us or any of its representatives of the possibility of such damages. Limitation and exclusion of incidental or consequential damages may not apply to everyone since some jurisdictions do not allow such. Liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law if any authority holds any portion of this section to be not enforceable.
- In the event any exclusion contained herein be held to be invalid for any reason we or any of our affiliate entities, officers, directors or employees become liable for loss or damage, then, any such liability of us or any of our affiliate entities, officers, directors or employees shall be limited to not exceeding subscription charges paid by you in the month preceding the date of your claim for the particular subscription in question chosen by you.
We are not responsible for the content or practices of any other website even if it links to our Website. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable to you for any content or other materials hosted and served from any website other than that on our Website.
- GDPR Policy.
- By Company: Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. In case any order has been confirmed and the payment has been deducted from your credit / debit card account, the debited amount will be reversed back to your credit / debit card account. No cash disbursement will be made under any condition whatsoever.
- By Customer or User: Once the order has been confirmed, the payment has been deducted, and then the Customers requests for cancellation of the order, we have the sole discretion to decide whether to approve the cancellation request or not. The Customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any:
- content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of anyone’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise illegal or objectionable;
- content that does not give any right to users to transmit under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property rights of any party;
- unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Engage in disruptive activities online or use viruses, bots, worms, Easter eggs, time bombs, spyware, Trojan horses or any other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may be or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- Use the Website for any unlawful purpose;
- Interfere with or disrupt the services and content of the Website,
- Intentionally or unintentionally, violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- Resell, redistribute, broadcast or transfer the information or use the information derived from the Service in a searchable, machine-readable database;
- The Customer represents that he/she is legally eligible to enter into a contract as per the applicable law.
- The Customer represents that all the information provided by him/her during the purchase of any Service or subsequently is correct.
- The Customer agrees that he/she shall not make a copy or duplicate any part or content of the Services offered by us, whether by recording the screen or otherwise.
- The Customer represents that he/she has read all the Terms and applicable policies and is in full compliant with them and shall remain so in the future.
- The Customer has read all the Terms and other applicable policies and warrants that he/she is in full compliance with the applicable laws, rules, regulations and policies, and will remain so at all times during the Term of agreement with and shall indemnify our partners and us if he/she breaches any of the Representation made above in these Terms.
- In the event, the Customer is in breach or the reasonably anticipated breach, of any of the foregoing warranties and other terms, in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity, we shall have the right to immediately suspend any related Services if deemed reasonably necessary by us to prevent any harm to our business.
- Activities causing damage to our goodwill, reputation or business,
- A customer engaged in misrepresentation or fraud related to the Services offered by us,
- The Customer has been charged for criminal misconduct in any jurisdiction/country,
- The Customer violates the provision of Site User Conduct,
- The Customer violates any of our Intellectual Property Rights or business partners,
- If we find out that the registered Customer is from the Restricted Countries as mentioned above,
- Customer providing false, inaccurate or incomplete information; engagement to any conduct that would otherwise harm any of our rights or interests in Website, products, services, or other property; or for any or no reason, can all be grounds for termination without prior notice.
- When affected by any such event, we will aim to;
- Promptly notify Customer of the occurrence of such an event and describe in reasonable detail the nature of the event, and
- Use commercially reasonable efforts to resume performance of its obligations under these Terms as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Refund Policy
- Delivery and Shipping Policy