We value and respect the privacy of our Customers and Users. This KEPHI GDPR Policy explains how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store personal information that you provide to us. In this GDPR Policy, the terms 'we', 'us', and 'our' refer to our Company.
By accessing and using this website, or using our software or services, you confirm your unconditional and informed consent to our collecting, storing, using, and disclosing your personal information in the manner set out in this GDPR Policy (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Policy’).
- COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOU
We may collect below-provided information from you;
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Your name, date of birth, country of residence, language spoken, phone number, email id, billing address, gender, clothing size etc.
When you register to use our Services, Products or create an account with us or purchase any Products/Services
So that we may identify you for the purposes of entering into our terms and conditions with you, corresponding with you and to provide you with the relevant products/services.
Payment Details; depending on the payment gateways you select, then it will be redirected to a third-party link for data collection. If a credit card is selected - card number, expiry date and CVV number.
Whenever you make a payment to third parties (redirected to third parties’ website)
You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information, services, or products, and/or customise your use of our services.
- COLLECTING YOUR INFORMATION AND PASSING TO THIRD PARTY:All the information that is collected as provided in this GDPR Policy is also shared with our back-office service provider, event managers, airlines, delivery agents, etc. in order to create individual back-office account, process the payments and to investigate and solve any technical problem.
- AUTOMATED COLLECTION: When you visit this website or use our software, access our services or to buy any of our product, we may employ automated tools and methods (such as cookies, sessions, and usage monitoring software) to collect certain information about your visit or software use or product size, including:
- the internet protocol address and domain name used by your computer to connect to the Internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website;
- the nature of your use of our software or services, including information you input when using our software or services;
- the date, time, and duration of your website visit, login time, Geo-location; and
- the pages viewed by you, for payment verification
This information will be used in aggregate form to analyse how this website or our software is being used, for example, to analyse usage patterns to improve this website or our software. We will not disclose any such information except in aggregate form.
This site uses the following type of cookies to provide you with certain services or functionality:
Session: Logged in user details (all the details as mentioned in data collected directly) storing in session for providing the necessary functionality.
Using cookies will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser not to accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- COLLECTION AND DELETION OF CREDIT CARD DETAILS
We collect credit card details where it is necessary for the following purposes:
- to process the payment for which the credit card details were provided;
- for your convenience (i.e., so that you can provide those details once instead of for every purchase).
You may at any time request that any of your credit card details be deleted. Please note that such deletion may cancel pending payments.
- ADDITIONAL COLLECTION: We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or security breaches.
In addition to those matters set out above, we also use your personal information to:
- provide you with services, products and information that you have requested;
- assist our software to function;
- help us debug or fix software problems;
- provide you with support in using our software or services;
- provide you with important notices and information about this website and our services;
- provide you with other information (including promotional material, news, and event information) where you agree to receive such information;
- verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password;
- improve or update this website and our products;
- or enhance or improve the functionality of our software, including testing new or modified functionality;
- respond to your enquiries and communicate with you; and
- personalise this website in accordance with your preferences or enhance your user experience of this website or our software.
We may also combine data or information that we have retrieved from external sources or services with personal information that we hold, for any of the above purposes.
- WHERE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS HELD:The personal information that we collect in respect of you is hosted on our behalf on servers maintained by our server hosters and they have advised us that they have implemented measures to ensure that they comply with the GDPR.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE:We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties.
We will not otherwise use or disclose your personal information except:
- where you have otherwise authorised us to do so;
- where we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure, and you have not objected to that use or disclosure in an anonymised form;
- where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our users, or others; or
- as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS AND REQUEST CORRECTION: It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not the case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact us via Customer Support Portal. You may request access to your personal information that we hold.
Where you make any such request:
- we may ask you to put your request in writing;
- in some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you;
- where we decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, we will give you our reasons for our decision;
- where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee determined by us.
- UPDATE INFORMATION: To ensure that the contact and billing information we hold about you is accurate and current, please advise us of all necessary changes to such information as soon as possible.
- RETENTION PERIOD:We will hold any personal information we collect about you for as long as is necessary to provide our products/services to you. If you cancel your account with us, we will retain your account information unless you request that we delete it from our system. Please submit any such requests to us via Customer Support Portal.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES: This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manners in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.
- ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR: In addition to the provided above, EU-based users of our website have following additional rights under the GDPR:
- to receive access to their personal information in a commonly used machine-readable format;
- to restrict processing of their personal information if a basis for doing so exists under the GDPR;
- to have any personal information about the participant erased upon request if it is no longer relevant (the “right to be forgotten”);
- to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data, where such consent forms the basis for the processing;
- to complain with the appropriate data protection authority.
Please contact us via our Customer Support Portal if you wish to exercise any of these rights.