| Most popular questions:
Orders and Shipping:
Returns and Exchange:
Clothing care instructions:
How do I create an account?
- Visit kephiclothing website here and create an account.
- Once you have entered all your information, click 'Complete Account' and you are ready to shop.
Do I need to create an account to shop with you?
Yes, you must. Below are the benefits of having an account.
- Fast and easy checkout.
- Manage your account easily.
- Place an order and track delivery status.
- Orders will be delivered to the registered address on file, unless otherwise directed.
- Easy access to your order status and order history.
Cannot log in to my account
Invalid Email/Password error, please check the following:
- Make sure to use registered email address and correct password.
- If you cannot remember your password, click 'Forgot password' link on the sign in page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and an email will be send with a link that will allow you to generate a new password for your account.
If the issue is not password related, here are a few things you may want to check.
- Make sure that the 'Block all cookies' function is disabled on your browser's settings.
- Make sure that you do not have any content blockers installed.
I am having trouble adding address on my account.
You can add, remove and update your address details under ‘Account’ section and click Manage ‘Address’ make sure to fill the form accordingly.
How can I change my account information?
Changing your KEPHI account details is fast and easy.
Once you login, select My Account you can do the following:
- Edit/Add shipping address
- Edit/Add card details
- Change your password
- Set up your account
How do I place an order?
To place an order, please follow these steps:
- Click Add to Cart to place the item of your choice.
- Once you have finished shopping, click the cart icon to view the items and proceed to Check Out.
- You will be prompted to the Contact and Shipping information.
- Confirm your payment method and Place Order.
An email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address with you order details.
How can I change/update my payment information?
KephiClothing currently accepts Bitcoin, Paypal and all Credit cards.
Adding Payment Method to your account will allow you to place an order easily without having to fill in your Card Details. NOTE: Once an order has been placed, the payment information cannot be modified.
To add your card details,
- Login to your account and click on “Payment methods”.
- Add your payment details and Save.
I am having Payment Issues (Failed or Declined Payment)
- Check the card details to make sure the information you entered is correct.
- Your card issuer may have declined/blocked your payment. Please get in touch with your bank.
- Try paying with another card.
Can the payment method be changed after I place an order?
We begin processing orders as soon as they are placed, changing payment method is no longer possible.
How can I see my order history?
- Login to our website and click on 'my account' at the top of the page.
- Click ‘View Orders’. This will show you your order history.
DELIVERY & TRACKING
How can I track my order?
You will receive an email confirming the dispatch of your order. This email will provide a tracking number - by clicking the tracking number link provided, you can track the progress of your parcel.
I received incorrect or wrong item/s
If you have received an item(s) you have not ordered, our team will be more than happy to assist with processing a replacement order, issuing a refund or a credit note.
You may contact our customer service team through live chat or submit a ticket here.
I received a damaged or faulty item or items missing
We make every effort to ensure that our merchandise is delivered in perfect condition. Occasionally, however, unpredictable events alter the expected outcome.
Our team will be more than happy to assist with processing a replacement order, issuing a refund or a credit note.
You may contact our customer service team through live chat.
I entered wrong address, what should I do?
Please contact our customer service team through live chat.
I did not receive my order, what can I do?
Your estimated delivery date includes processing time and delivery time.
- Open the order email notification you received.
- Click the tracking number provided to track the progress of your parcel.
If your order was not delivered in time, please contact our customer service team through live chat or submit a ticket here.
Why was my package returned?
Possible reasons for return include, but are not limited to:
- Wrong or incomplete address
- Invalid phone number or contact details
- Unable to deliver
Prepare your tracking number and contact the shipping company for more information.
You may also contact our Customer Service for further help.
What is Exchange?
Exchanges will be accepted within 7 days from receipt of items.
What is Credit Note?
Credit note is issued if the customer does not want a refund or exchange and amount will be added to the account for future use.
How can I return an item?
Returned items must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that has been worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way.
Any products returned without their original packaging and documentation will be rejected. Any products that are resized, altered, or otherwise damaged after delivery, will not be accepted for return.
If the items appear to be labeled in a different size than what was ordered, please be sure to try on the item to confirm the incorrect size before returning the item to us.
Please contact our Customer Service if you wish to return any items connect to us through live chat.
Where can I find your size guidelines?
Please view our size guidelines on the individual product pages, you will also find specific notes for each style to help guide you on the best fit.
Where can I find your care instructions?
Each of our garments includes cleaning and care information on the inner clothing tags, please ensure to consult these before throwing your new clothes in the washer.